Heal - sleep, brain health, environment and sustainability, healthy ageing
You cannot heal the world until you heal yourself- Unknown
At Inbreathe, we believe in integrative healing- using both conventional and alternative solutions.
Healing can be achieved through:
- Traditional practices, such as, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurveda.
- Mind-Body techniques that include behavioural, psychological, social, and spiritual approaches, such as, prayer, meditation and art therapy.
- Biologically-Based Methods using plant or other biological materials that may include herbal medicines and aromatherapy.
- Manipulative and Body-Based Methods use manipulation, touch, or movement of the physical body, such as, massage and chiropractic’s.
- Energy Therapies involve some form of energy to heal, including electromagnetic, ultrasonic, thermal, or subtle energy that may include sound therapy.
By now we all know that living a healthy, balanced life is about more than just eating well and exercising. Things like laughter, relaxation, forgiveness, listening to music and managing your stress can create a major impact on overall happiness and wellbeing. Here are some ideas to help you heal- mind, body and soul.