Here is a list of Sound Therapy techniques:
- Root Frequency Entrainment
- Vibroacoustic Therapy
- Voice Bio
- Sound Healing with the Voice
- Neurophone Therapy
- Chakra Balancing
- Tuning Fork Treatments
- Computer Voice Analysis
- Hydro Acoustic Therapy
- Tibetan/Crystal Bowl Massage
Sound health work is now becoming more and more accepted in the mainstream. There are two distinct areas:
1) Sound and music for meditation, relaxation, learning, and productivity, and
2) The use of sound for medical uses.
Sound healing technologies
There are a wide range of technologies that are being used to analyse and heal.
- Voice Analysis Technologies – There are a number of systems on the market that use the sound of the voice and breathe to provide a diagnosis on the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual states of individuals, as well as the status of each organ. Various sound remedies are then prescribed.
- The VoiceBio – Analyses the root frequencies of each syllable in order to determine which frequencies are weak in your system. Various frequencies are associated with various organs and predisposition to specific diseases. Treatment is to tone your weak frequencies or go on a sound table with music in the key of your weakness.
- Aspire – Uses information from the harmonic structure, the envelope (change in volume over time), and the change is phase (timing) of the harmonics of the sound of your voice and the sound of your breath. After logging on to a supercomputer to analyse the immense amount of detail, you listen to the results 90 degrees out of phase in order to access your maximum potential physically, mentally/emotionally, and spiritually.
- Sound-Energy– Looks at an extremely fine detail of the harmonic structure of the sound of your voice. Then creates sounds and scalar waves to balance out the frequencies that you need. The scalar waves are transmitted into a bottle of water that you get to take home.
- VibroAcoustic Sound Chairs and Tables –Healing frequencies fill your body as you relax on a special sound table equipped with low frequency transducers. The treatment which uses sinusoidal, low frequency (30 – 120 Hz) sound pressure waves, blended with music, to transfer sound waves directly into the body through a vibroacoustic table. This technique is helpful for a wide variety of issues including muscle relaxation, increased circulation and pain reduction. This therapy accesses and frees areas of the physical and emotional bodies where we can often carry tension or stress.
- Nutri-Energetics Systems – Sends electronic quantum signals through the body, which ping the various parts of the body, then gives you a 30 page medical readout. It looks for harmony in the Morphogenetic Fields surrounding cells, organs, limbs and the body. The treatments are infoceuticals, which is mineral water with frequency and geometric patterns embedded with 3 lasers. They entrain the morphogenetic fields back into a healthy harmonic state.
- Electronic Nerve Stimulation – Use of micro currents within the body to stimulate cells within the brain, muscles, organs, and ears for optimum functionality
- Water Sound Infusion Systems – Various methods of using sound to change the structure of water so that cells not only easily absorbs the water, but helps facilitate the transmission of healing aspects of the water into the body.
- Sound Visualization systems – Cymatics, the study of wave phenomena, is a science pioneered by Swiss medical doctor and natural scientist, Hans Jenny (1904-1972). For 14 years he conducted experiments animating inert powders, pastes, and liquids into life-like, flowing forms, which mirrored patterns found throughout nature, art and architecture. You see a physical representation of vibration, or how sound manifests into form through the medium of various materials.
- Neurophone – Bypasses normal auditory mechanisms used by the body to provide ultrasonic neural stimulation directly to the brain. This process facilitates grounding, relaxation, increased learning potential and increased concentration and focus.
- Bio-Tuning – A global tri-body healing, personal transformation, and awakening consciousness. A therapy that utilizes physical vibrations from the sound of your own voice to heal your body. A computer analysis of your recorded voice identifies the primary sound frequency that will resonate and balance brain function. Muscle testing is used to confirm that the frequency has a strengthening effect on the individual. The recorded sound of the person’s voice is raised and lowered one octave to create a three-octave symphony of the person’s voice. The resonant frequency is lowered mathematically, approximately three octaves, and split into binaural beat frequencies that are tuned to a specific brainwave state (delta, theta, or alpha). The binaural beats and three-octave symphony of the person’s own voice are mixed with nature sounds and played back through a sound table or chair for about 45 minutes. The person is entrained into the brainwave state tuned to their own resonant frequency. This technique is useful for balancing the central nervous system, enhancing creativity and promoting physical, emotional and cognitive health.
- The X-1 Healing Machine uses holographic sound, which puts in concert every cell and atom in the DNA helix.
- The Cyma®1000 by Cymatherapy International generates specific sound frequencies to stimulate muscles, organs and bones to their natural state of resonance.
- Virtual reality healing systems – Virtual Reality graphics of various internal systems such as muscular, endocrine, cardiovascular, nervous system, and chakras – that you can step into. You can then look down and see a graphic of your heart, for example. You then can take visuals of sounds and place them inside your body. As you do so, a corresponding sound is moved up and down on a sound table so you feel the sound inside of your body, precisely where you are seeing it.
- Infratonics – Tools that combine shape, colour, electromagnetic frequencies, magnetics and many different materials to affect energetic shifts in environments for health and growth, by producing unpredictable signals in the infrasonic ranges of specific brain wave rhythms, Infratonic equipment relieves pain and accelerates recovery by breaking up traumatic cellular patterns that cause production of inflammatory chemicals. The two main intents of Infratonic signals are to increase cooperation between cells and to bridge between analytical consciousness and the rhythms of the heart;
- Scalar wave EESystem – Generates multiple bio-active life enhancing energy fields, including “scalar waves” which can allow cell regeneration, pain relief, detoxification, and increased energy levels.
If every sound is vibration and if the vibration touches each and every cell of our body, we can understand that we don’t perceive sound only with the ears, but with cell in our body.
Stress reduction is one of the most important results of receiving sound therapy. Stress is the underlying cause of many physical conditions and it melts away with ease when you are bathed in a sea of sound healing vibrations.
Sound Therapy is so effective because it influences our emotional bodies as well as our physical bodies. Emotional imbalances are at the root of many physical diseases and when we heal our emotional bodies, the physical symptoms disappear. Sound and emotions are deeply connected. Human emotions have their immediate expression through sound, and it is often the repression of the sound of the emotions that creates emotional blockages. Conversely, sound can be used to unlock the blocked emotions and release them with ease and grace.
An increasing number of mainstream medical and education institutions around the world use healing effects of Himalayan singing bowls and gongs as a vital process of cancer treatment. Deepak Chopra Centre in California has found that the sound of Himalayan singing bowls is chemically metabolised in the body as the endogenous opioid, which works as internal medicine and pain reduction.