Your privacy is important to INBREATHE. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that INBREATHE collects, and the ways in which INBREATHE uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
INBREATHE may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including information provided to us by your browser, including the web site you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including requesting e-mail updates and newsletters, reminders for events, special dates or offers, purchasing materials or products, participating in a webinar, responding to a survey or questionnaire from us, or when you provide comments, suggestions and submissions to us via the Site or otherwise information about transactions carried out over this website);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including your name, address, e-mail address, phone numbers and other relevant information. Depending upon the services you elect to use or receive, we may also collect device-specific information, mobile network information, including your mobile device number or other identifier;
- any other information that you send to INBREATHE.
Using personal information
INBREATHE may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our features, including your submission of content for our Site, services or content, or products, services or content offered by others, including our participating affiliates and vendors;
- communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, facsimile, telephone and/or mobile devices about products and services that may be of interest to you, and/or about content that you have submitted to the Site;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Site and other web sites;
- use your email to communicate with you if you forget your password;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- manage our business; and
- perform functions in connection with providing information and services to you, including without limitation, reviewing and posting your content to the Site.
Where INBREATHE discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, INBREATHE may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Third party service providers
We may employ other companies and individuals, including third party metrics and analytic tools, to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), and providing customer service. These service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but such service providers are not authorized to use personal information for other purposes.
Third party advertisers
We may use outside companies to display ads on our Site, including affiliates of the products/ services we offer on the Site, and third parties acting on their behalf. These ads and notices may contain cookies. Third parties also may post content to our Site. These postings may also contain cookies.
How long we keep your personally identifiable information
INBREATHE retains the personally-identifiable information you provide to us as reasonably necessary in connection with INBREATHE’ operation of its business and for you to use the Site, or for us to provide customer support or other services described herein in connection with the Site.
Securing your data
INBREATHE will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
INBREATHE will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
INBREATHE is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
At any time should you wish for us to no longer communicate with you, or wish to have us delete or destroy any names, email addresses, content or communications you send to us, please email us at email@example.com. However, then you may no longer be able to use the Site and/or the services offered through the Site.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.