Some benefits of Sound Therapy:
- Affects all cells in your body.
- Balances both hemispheres of the brain.
- Changes our old patterns of behaviour, habits and way of thinking that no longer serve us and are harmful to our health.
- Cleanses negative energy and emotions.
- Connecting with your higher self.
- Deep relaxation.
- Helps to recover after illness, traumas and invasive medical treatments.
- Helps to cope with life’s challenges.
- Improves sleep.
- Increases vital energy flow, creativity, intuition and motivation.
- Makes positive changes to our whole being.
- Removes blockages and toxins.
- Soothes, purify and harmonise your emotions and feelings.
- Stimulates circulation.
- Stimulates endocrine glands and regulates hormonal functioning.
- Strengthens immune system.
- Stress reduction.
In terms of physical well-being, sound and music therapy can help with the following:
- Higher levels of energy
- Sense of balance & direction improved
- Fewer headaches
- Lessening of sensitivity to particular sounds
- Relief from chronic tiredness
- Relieve the sensation of shortness of breath or tightness in the chest
Emotional benefits include:
- Relief from anxiety
- More confidence
- Less frustration
- Improved ability to relax
- Improvement in overall “mood”
- Improved patience
- Better ability to communicate and interact with others
- Improved ability to express emotions
Mental benefits include:
- Brain “fog” dissipates
- More motivated in life
- Improved ability to listen to new ideas with an open mind
- Better organization skills
- Improvement in attention span
- Less likely to become irritable
Disease has a hard time surviving in a body where the cells are vibrating at the frequency of calmness and inner peace. However, introduce the vibrations of stress, worry and anxiety, and we find that the body cells become “out of tune” and damaged quite easily.